Bordeaux Château Experience
Price is $4460 per person, based on double occupancy; single occupancy rate is $6830
To book and for more information: Contact Wendi Cartwright and Debbie Stevens: 877-288-2202 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visit to a local cooperage;
- Winery visit and tasting at a Margaux area winery, such as Château Margaux;
- Winery visit and tastings at a Pessac Leognan area winery, such as Château Haut-Brion;
- Winery visit and tastings at a Sauternes area winery, such as Château Sigalas Rabaud;
- Optional gastronomic walking tour with cooking class and lunch is available to a maximum of 10 guests;
- Winery visit and tastings at a Pomeral area winery, such as Château Beauregard;
- Winery visit and tastings at a Saint Julien area winery such as Château Leoville Barton;
- Tour, tastings and Farewell Gala Dinner at Château Pichon Longueville Baron, or similar.
Taste of Bordeaux Cruise
We will set sail roundtrip from Bordeaux aboard the AmaDolce. Throughout our journey, we’ll discover stately châteaux, abundant vineyards and stunning scenery as we sail along the Garonne River and its surrounding estuaries, calling upon port cities like Cadillac, Pauillac, Bourg and Libourne. We will Enjoy tastings of some of the region’s most distinguished wines and visit notable sights in this remarkable region! This all-inclusive river cruise includes: your excursions; all meals aboard the AmaDolce; daily “Sip and Sail” Happy Hour; free-flowing regional wines with lunch and dinner; 3 on board wine tastings. You’ll also enjoy other wine themed activities, including a gourmet wine-paired dinner prepared by AmaWaterways’ award-winning culinary team.